|Easy to prepare raw, courgette pasta.|
Do you think all raw food takes a lot of time and preparation?...
Well, allow me to change your mind with this super tasty, super speedy culinary delight! I was running around like a headless chicken (for want of a better phrase on a raw vegan food blog) and still managed to whip up this creation. On your marks...get set.......GO!
- 1 Courgette, either spiralized, sliced or made into thin strips using a peeler. (You can do this quickly, honestly! And keep the nutritious skin on, we haven't got time to faff about!)
- Hand full of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half. (or chucked in whole)
- Handful of fresh parsley, torn.
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- Few sun-dried tomatoes, sliced.
- Half a lemon.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Smoked paprika.
- Salt & pepper (preferably sea salt or pink crystal salt)
Chuck everything in a bowl, squeeze the lemon on, drizzle over some olive oil, sprinkle on some smoked paprika, salt and pepper and et voila! Super healthy, super quick! Yum.
N.B This serves one, just double or quadruple the ingredients if you are rushing to serve other people! Oh and, you don't have to be in a rush to make this, it's just that if you are, you can : )